- Suitable for: All ages
- Featured Crystal color: AB crystals
- Defaul Backpack color: White
- Dimension: Width 7", Height 9", Depth 4"
- Customizable for adding names, pageant titles and more.
- Breathtaking craftsmanship
- Replacement crystals and glue are provided.
Peyton Stuewe - Style spokesmodel
Peyton is 15 years old and a sophomore in high school. She is active in her school being on varsity pomline, student council and track and field. She is an active volunteer in her community and she loves to volunteer with Hopekids of Arizona and Phoenix Childrens Hospital. She is also active in her church's youth ministry as a coach and mentor, as well as being actively involved in the high school ministry program. She has started her own personal project called the Diamond Project to help spread awareness of and advocate for kids who have hidden disabilities like her brother.
- 2018 IJM Miss Arizona PreTeen.
- 2018 IJM Internationals 2nd Runner Up Photogenic and Miss Congeniality Award.
- 2018 NAM Miss Arizona PreTeen and photogenic winner, 1st runner up casual wear modeling, 1st runner up most promising model
- 2018 NAM Nationals Preteen Spirit Award Winner
- 2019 Miss Arizona Junior High
- 2019 Miss Junior High School America Overall top interview score, Overall evening gown top score
- 2020 Elite Model of the Month for August
- signed by MMG and Ford Robert Black.
- Model for Rachel Allan and featured in Prom Line for 2021 in print.