- Side pocket Feature
- Crystal logo at pocket, butterfly at back
- Seam detailing
- Trendy high-waist, four-ways stretch, sculpts, lifts, shape retention
- Ultra-soft, moisture-wicking, lightweight, feels barely there
- Provides non restrictive most comfortable workout
- Material ELASKIM TM
- 75% Nylon 25% Spandex
- Four way streatch high performace fabric.
- Moisture-wicking, lightweight, feels barely there
- Soft hand feel, comfortable material
STYLE SPOKESMODEL - ELIZABETH PEACE
Elizabeth Peace is an Air Force veteran, and former journalist and TV news anchor. After working on Capitol Hill as a communications director and speechwriter for Congress, she now serves as the Director of Public and Congressional Affairs Office for Naval Surface Warfare Center Corona.
She is a blogger and podcaster for Peace Talks with Elizabeth Peace, owner of Clique Public Relations and founder of Operation Innocence, a non-profit designed to protect military children from child sexual abuse. She is a trained facilitator for Darkness to Light, teaching the Stewards of Children child sexual abuse prevention program.
Elizabeth is the founder of St. George News, the largest news and media organization in southern Utah, volunteers as a judge for the Society of Professional Journalists annual Media in Excellence awards, and taught social media, broadcast journalism and public relations courses in the DC area.
An avid volunteer, she has served on the board of directors for the Washington City Chamber of Commerce and CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate). She was dance captain of the Chaparrals, a volunteer for domestic violence victims and volunteered to mentor at-risk youth.
She is the wife of Marine Corps GySgt. Warren Peace, and together they have two boys.