- 4" heels
- 1/2" extra pointed toes
- Design and constructed for comfort and quality
- Medium Width, Light weight.
- Perform amazingly well on stage and runway.
- Size runs true to size.
Zara Lwin - Style spokesmodel
Zara is from Orlando, Florida. She is a Burmese American and actively involved in her community and school. She has been a member of the student council for 3 years and is currently serving as her school’s student body secretary. She has been a girl scout for several years achieving cadette status and working towards achieving her silver award next year. She is also a member of National Junior Honor Society. She has received the U.S. President’s volunteer Gold service award this year for her volunteer work with organizations such as Clean the World Foundation, Asian American Heritage Council of Central Florida, Myanmar Community Center and more. She is an alumni of Envision - Junior National Young Leaders Conference program. She is an environmentalist and loves creating art projects from recycled material. She had created a platform titled Project Green where she raises awareness for environmental issues through fun project activities. She has a passion for cultural diversity and has been dancing Myanmar cultural dance since 7 years old. She has performed in many events throughout Florida. She also loves competitive cheerleading and is a member of All Star cheer team for 3 years now. She enjoys modeling and hopes to work in a fashion design industry one day.
Some of her achievements include:
- 2020-2021 Royal International Miss Role Model Preteen
- 2020 – Royal International Miss Academic Achievement winner
- 2020 – Royal International Miss - 2nd Runner Up – Purple Passion
- 2020 – Royal International Miss – 2nd Runner Up – Fitness wear
- 2020 – Royal International Miss Myanmar Preteen
- 2020 – President’s volunteer Gold service award
- 2020 – The Global Peace Exhibition art contest winner
- 2019 – Miss Sunshine Foundation – 1st Runner Up
- 2019 – New York Fashion Week – WOW wear model
- 2019 – Sunburst FL State pageant – Top 5 Preteen
- 2019 – Asian Cultural Festival – represented Myanmar
- 2019 – Winter Park Fashion Week – Bebe’s and Liz’s model
- 2018 – Orlando Fashion week – child model
- 2017 – World Imperial Beauties – 3rd Runner Up
- 2017 – Little Miss Sunburst – FL State