Processing time 25 calendar days arrival, custom handmade product.
- Featured heel height: 5.5" Heels, 1 3/4" Platforms
- Featured base shoe crystal color: AB crystals
- Featured wording's crystal color: Jet Black
- 100% custom handmade product
- Medium width, run true to size
LEXI KERR - Style Spokesperson
“Be like a diamond, precious and rare,” is something these gorgeous customized slingback pumps symbolize. With their unique, yet comfortable design, they are sure to turn heads. The added crystals on the entire shoe also make these slingbacks a show stopper! They are perfect for any pageant, special event, or if you’re like me, day to day wear! The peep toe, slingback design is form fitting to create a more secure fit. Also, for pageant queens, you can add your title to the side of the shoe in crystals. If you’re a woman who “leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes,” then these slingback pumps were made for you!
My name is Lexi Kerr and I am 26 years old. I am from the beautiful Syracuse, New York and am a First Grade Teacher. As a licensed cosmetologist, I also do hair and make-up in a local salon. I have been modeling for 12 years in runway, print, and film. I have been in local magazines, commercials, and many Syracuse fashion shows. I have also worked backstage during New York Fashion Week. Aside from modeling, I also am a pageant queen. At my first pageant, I won the title of Miss New York International 2017. As I went on to compete at my first nationals, Miss International 2017, I placed in the top ten. I now hold the title of Miss Spirit of Upstate New York 2018 and will be competing for the national title of Miss Spirit of the USA 2018 at the end of this month. I lastly worked in Walt Disney World for 6 years in the Entertainment department. I feel as though I would be a wonderful spokesperson for your beautiful shoes as I am a very passionate, goal-driven, and ambitious person.
- Miss New York International 2017,
- Top Ten at Miss International 2017,
- Miss Spirit of Upstate New York 2018,
- Runway Model for local designer Laura Marino,
- Local singer-competed at American Idol and made it one step before the show.
- Acted in local movies,
- Acted in local commercials (Volmer Farms, etc),
- Worked backstage during New York Fashion week dressing models.