Processing time: 25 calendar days arrival (custom made item)
- Marc Defang In-House Sneakers
- Cotton Canvas base
- Lycra insole extra soft for comfort
- Custom handmade item, breathtaking workmanship.
- Over 2,000 Rhinestone on the shoes
- Medium width, Run true to size
ALEXIS BLAKELY - Style spokesperson
Marilyn Monroe once said, “Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world” and she was right! With the perfect touch of sparkle and the comfort that these shoes provide, a girl like me can conquer anything from walking the runways of NYFW, to walking the halls of middle school leaving a little sparkle wherever I go. - Alexis Blakely Wise
Alexis is an 11 year old honor roll student at Oldham County Middle School where she is the first chair French horn player in band, and a member of the OCMS Track team. She is a competitor all-star cheerleader for GymTyme Allstars where she is a member of the Senior 4- Di4monds and a regular volunteer at the Ronald McDonald House of Kentuckiana. In 2012, Alexis founded her own organization “Book or Treat” that collects new and gently used children’s books for the local schools and children’s hospital. Alexis enjoys spending time with her friends, family and especially her little brother and is known to them as “Lex”, “Lexi”, or “Lou”.
Some of Alexis Blakely’s notable pageantry and modeling accomplishments include-
- 2012 NAM Miss Kentucky Princess
- 2013 MAC Kentucky Princess
- 2014 UNM Kentucky Princess
- 2015 UNM Kentucky Princess
- 2016 NAM Miss Ky Jr Preteen
- 2017 MNS National Grand
- 2018 UNM Miss Kentucky Preteen
- Modeled for 2 designers at NYFW Fall 2017
- Modeling for 2 designers at NYFW Fall 2018
Alexis hopes that you love these shoes as much as she does! They are the perfect comfort with the right amount of glamour and sass!
PC- Cook Studio, Michael Cook HM- Champayne Wilson Styling- Stephanie Warren, Melissa Cook