- Suitable for: All ages
- Dimension: Width 10", Height 12", Depth 7"
- Over 1,000 pearls on the bag, all handmade.
- Customizable for adding names, pageant titles and more.
- Breathtaking craftsmanship
- Replacement pearls and glue are provided.
Zyrianna Zevallos - Style Spokesmodel
Zyrianna Zevallos is a 13 year old 7th grader from a small town in the heart of Iowa with big city dreams of one day performing on Broadway. She is involved in competitive dance, plays the acoustic guitar, takes voice lessons, loves participating in pageants and is the CEO of a non-profit organization, Project Z2A, which she founded to bring more awareness to child abuse prevention as well as encourage other kids to give back to their communities by focusing on projects they’re passionate about. Zyrianna is a dual citizen of The USA and Peru, is learning Spanish as a second language and enjoys traveling.
Zyrianna has a big heart for serving others and is a seven time recipient of the Gold President Volunteer Service Award. She was also recognized as the Iowa Youth Citizen of Character for her work advocating for child abuse prevention. She was also awarded with the Girl Scout Bronze award for her community outreach project putting together duffel bags for children in foster care.
Zyrianna currently holds the title of NAM Iowa Preteen after working towards her goal for the past eight years.
- 2020 NAM Miss Iowa PreTeen
- 2020 Gold President Volunteer Service Award
- 2019 Founded and appointed CEO of Project Z2A, non-profit organization
- 2019 Gold President Volunteer Service Award
- 2019 Madison Fashion Week Model
- 2019 NAM Iowa Preteen First Runner Up
- 2018 Iowa Youth Citizen of Character
- 2018 Girl Scout Bronze Award
- 2018 Gold President Volunteer Service Award
- 2017 Gold President Volunteer Service Award
- 2016 Gold President Volunteer Service Award
- 2016 NAM Iowa Jr. Preteen First Runner up
- 2015 Gold President Volunteer Service Award
- 2014 Gold President Volunteer Service Award