In Stock, ship within 1 business day.
- 6" heels, 1 3/4" Platforms
- Crossed straps for extra security
- New improved platform and heels
- Sturdy, lightweight and soft cushion
- Designed for walking on runway/stages with confidence
- Medium width, run true to size
Tiffany Chandler-Didier - Style spokesmodel
Tiffany Chandler-Didier is the 39-year-old National Director of Universal Miss. She and her daughters, Alexis and Lily, have all grown up in the pageant world and have worn many hats including, production management, contestant, judge, queen coordinator, social media directors, coaching and of course now ownership. In 2020, Tiffany alongside with her husband Matt, daughters Alexis and Lily and step-sons Colin and Grant launched the newest and fastest growing National competition. Now in it’s second year, Universal Miss has competitions in over 15 states and is adding more states and representatives daily. Their biggest accomplishment over the past year was being able to award their 8 first-ever National winners a trip to New York City to walk the runways during New York Fashion Week and taking part in multiple photo shoots in Times Square for their amazing sponsors.
Some fun facts about Tiffany
- She’s obsessed with shoes
- Her first pageant to “direct backstage” was the age of 3 months old
- She has danced in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade and in various New Year’s Parades in Paris.
- She drives her favorite car ever- her Jeep Wrangler
- She has a Bachelor’s Degree in Education from Louisiana State University- Geaux Tigers