- Length 5.5"
- Mini Brush that fits crown box!
- Featured Brush Crystal color: AB Crystals
- Wording color: Jet Black
- All handmade, breathtaking craftsmanship
- Replacement crystals and glue are provided
Symphony Walker - Style spokesmodel
Symphony Amore’ Walker was born to entertain! This 8-year-old, 2nd grade student hails from the entertainment capital of Branson, Missouri. She has already traveled the United States performing on stages with Unchained Productions. Symphony is an accomplished vocalist, ballet and tap dancer.
Symphony was honored to be the featured voice of Rudolph on The Walker Family Christmas album. Her featured selection has an anti-bullying message and is promoted to elementary and high schools in several states.
In her first pageant, Symphony won the national title Tiny Miss Princess of America. Symphony actively serves her community through her platform “The Birthday Fairy.” Symphony created The Birthday Fairy because she learned that a student in her class did not receive a birthday present. It is Symphony’s goal to provide a gift, card and balloons to children and seniors who do not receive gifts on their birthdays. Symphony also volunteers at the Ronald McDonald House and regularly feeds the homeless.
- Symphony Walker’s Accomplishments
- 2020 Tiny Miss Princess of America
- Artist with Unchained Productions
- Professionally recorded vocalist
- Voted “Most Kind” by her peers at Buchanan Elementary School
- Volunteers with the Ronald McDonald House
- Cheerleader with the YMCA
- Ballet and Tap student at Dance Branson