- Suitable for: All ages
- Dimension: Width 10", Height 12", Depth 7"
- AB Crystals Black Manmade Leather
- Over 2,000 pearls on the bag, all handmade.
- Customizable for adding names, pageant titles and more.
- Breathtaking craftsmanship
- Replacement pearls and glue are provided.
Sanjana Yendluri - Style Spokesmodel
Hello!! My name is Sanjana Yendluri and I am a 15 year old sophomore from Maryland! A little bit about me is that I am the captain of my field hockey team and play varsity basketball at my high school. Recently, I started a campaign called “Cultures of Compassion” where I have been striving to spread awareness for cultural appreciation and empowering the youth to embrace their own culture, while being respectful to others. To spread this message, I have participated in LEAD India and LEAD America webinars as a youth leader, advocating for several pressing issues, and enhancing the importance of social justice. Academically, I have a 4.0 GPA and am a dual enrolled student, currently taking college courses. In the future, I hope to attend UCLA and study to become a pediatric oncologist. To serve my community, I am passionate about serving the visually impaired at a Blind School in India, and have been able to build strong bonds with the young children there. I also volunteer locally with Ronald McDonald House charities, CCAN food pantry, book drives, and cleaning up local parks.
- 2015 National American Miss Maryland Junior Preteen
- 2015 Miss Personality and Spirit 1st runner up at Nationals (NAM)
- 2016 USA Ambassador East Coast Preteen Top 16 in Worldwide Math Kangaroo test Featured in Fashion Kids Magazine in
- 2017 Won Maryland First Lego League Robotics championship
- 2017 National American Miss Maryland Preteen and Top Model winner, Spokesmodel winner, photogenic winner, and Actress winner Top 10 in Runway, Best resume 1st runner up, Essay contest 1st runner up at Nationals (NAM)
- 2018 USA National Miss Maryland Junior Teen Straight A’s recognition certificate through all of middle school and 9th grade
- 2019 National American Miss Maryland Junior Teen and Top Model and Spokesmodel winner, 1st runner up Photogenic and Actress 4th runner up overall at NAM Nationals and Essay contest 1st runner up
- Participated in a global webinar as a youth leader, that won a London World Book of Records certificate