- 5" Heels, 1 1/2" platforms
- Pageant essential heels
- Black patent leather
- Lycra material used for the inner layers, extra comfort.
- Light weight. Perform amazingly well on stage and runway.
- Medium width, size runs true to size.
Melanie Juarez - Style Spokesmodel
Melanie Juarez is the Founder of Girls Empower Girls (Nonprofit Organization). Currently, she attends the South Carolina Upstate Scholars Academy as a dual-enrollment student and who's aspiration is becoming an International Business Management Marketer. Giving back to the community is important for Melanie, and throughout the years, has dedicated herself in volunteering for many local organizations. Also,Melanie is an advocate for #stopbullying awareness and for #mentalhealth depression and anxiety awareness. Moreover, Melanie has walked NY Fashion Week, Greenville Fashion Week and many more. She has accomplished magazine covers and print modeling since she was 8 years old, and she is a beauty pageant title holder.
- Girls Empower Girl Founder
- Teen South Carolina Petite 2020
- IJM South Carolina Teen 2020
- SU Supermodel Icon 2020
- Teen South Carolina Supermodel 2020-2021
- Be Strong South Carolina Student Representative
- Presidential Gold Community Service Award Recipient
- Presidential Academic Achievement Award Recipient
- Countless more achievements throughout the years.