Processing time: 25 calendar days arrival
- Suitable for: All ages
- iPhone 12 Pro Max friendly
- Over 1,500 crystals on the bag, all handmade.
- Dimension: Width 7.5", Height 4", Depth 1 1/4"
- Customizable for adding initials, names and more.
- Breathtaking craftsmanship
- Replacement crystals and glue are provided.
Style spokesmodel: Lillianna Yates
Lillianna is academically talented and she is also very interested in classical music and has been playing piano since she was 4. Lilli loves clothes and is in a sewing club where she has won several grand ribbons for her wardrobe designs.
- In 2019 She won first place in the Continental Math League with a gold medal
- In 2019 she modeled runway for Justice
- In 2014 she was on the Lilly Pulitzer site modelling clothing
- In 2018 she won blue ribbons for sewing in the community fair
- In 2020 she won 3 public speaking contests
- In 2020 she won 22 ribbons at the 4-H fair for sewing projects and community service projects throughout the area including 2 Grand Champion
- In 2020 she won a coding contest for animation
- In 2020 she won a coding contest for a website she created
- In 2020 she received a governor's proclamation on anti-bullying month In 2020 she won a green clover award for her community service in 4-H
- 2020 Modelling for one of the HiTechModa Magazines
- 2020 Featured in Crowns Magazine
- 2021 USA National Miss Chester County Preteen
- 2021 USA National Miss New Jersey Preteen -dropped due to covid
- Currently 2021 Delaware County PA Petite Miss Agriculture USA
She is a spokesmodel for anti-bullying and has also just written a book on it that she has read to many schools and is publicizing it across the country.
Currently, she is working on getting schools across America to start recycling projects with youth, and volunteering in the surrounding states. She has also done fundraising for the Ronald McDonald House. She has a letter writing campaign for preserving farmland across the area with government officials and land conservancys, getting other people involved in the process. She has started a reading initiative to get elementary students reading and writing with a penpal program starting in her local area that has spread across the country. She just loves wearing her comfortable fashionable clothing and shoes made by her favorite designer Marc Defang. Her friends are always attracted to the sparkle!