In stock, ready to ship within ONE business day
- Finest quality sequins used as upper material
- Lace up sneakers
- Light weight and very comfortable
- Rubber Soles
- Medium fit
- Size runs true to size based on US standard Regular Fit.
For info on returns and exchanges, please visit RETURN & EXCHANGE, Please read the policy before making the purchase.
LAKYN CAMPBELL - Style Spokesperson
"These sparkly sneakers Rock! Not only are they covered with sparkling sequins, they are fun to wear and definitely stand out amount the rest. Marc Defang sneakers are the best sneakers you'll will ever wear, and these are ones you will not want to take off. They are practical, lightweight, and can be worn with dresses, shorts, pants and any cute outfit you want to shine in. Get your Marc Defang Lakyn shoes and Shine like the girl you know you are!"
- Miss Junior Teen WV United States 2018
- Pufe international Pageant National Little Miss 2012
- NAM Little Miss WV
- Prudential Spirit of Community Award
- The President Volunteer Service Award
- Youth Achievement Award
- 2017-2018 Outstanding Scholastic Achievement Award
- 2x County Tennis Champion
- Track Hurdler
- 4.0 GPA
- 3 years platform - The Good Samaritan Center
- 2 x Spelling Bee School Winner
- 4x County Science Fair Winner
- USTA Net Generation Ambassador
- Child Model Magazine Jr Spokesmodel
- Miss United States 2018 Runway 2nd runner up
- Ritzee Pageant Girls print model
- CMM Years Most Beautiful Girl
- Elisa B Print Model
- Part City Print Model
- NYFW Runway Model
- NY Summer Model
- Actress on the TV Series "Outsiders"
- 3x Theatre Award
- City Proclamation - Lakyn Campbell Spirit of Community Day - March 14th, 2018
Magazine Covers and Features
- Child Model Magazine
- Starbound Magazine
- Illusion For Kids
- Le Reve Magazine
- La Belle Kids & Teen Fashion Magazine
- Glady's Magazine
Hi, my name is Lakyn Campbell, I'm 13 years old and I am the current Miss Junior Teen WV United States. I was born in West Virginia and truly love this great state! I have been involved in pageants since the age of 10 months old. I have held several titles over the years and because of pageants I am the girl I am today! Pageants are so much more than just about beauty on the outside, pageants teach girls life long lessons that can be carried with them throughout life.
I am straight A student with a 4.0 GPA and take my education very serious. I am also very involved at my school, where I am on the school Tennis Team, Track Team and Cheerleader. I am on Student Council, the President of our FOR Club, and recently was awarded The Prudential Spirit of Community Award and had the opportunity to travel to Washington D.C. to receive my award.
I am very involved in my community. At the age of 4, I started helping out with my local Relay for Life and eventually started my own team in remembrance of my brother Cody, that past away from cancer. I realized that helping out in my community was something I loved and always wanted to do. I have since started a Book Drive and hold a Personal Care Items Drive for the Good Samaritan Center. Community Service is very important to me, and helping those in need is so rewarding.
I am also a model and have been involved in modeling since the age of 5. I have had many print model opportunities and spent the summer in NYC as a summer model. For the past 3 years, I have been a part of NYFW and I have to say I love modeling the runway in NYC.
Acting is also a passion of mine, I have been on set for numerous projects, but my favorite was the opportunity I had to be on two season of "Outsiders" which aired on WGN America. I hope to finish high school and attend Columbia University to study Law.