Processing time: 20-25 calendar days to arrive your place from date of purchase.
- Featured pearl color: Ivory Mixed pearls
- Featured crystal color: Clear Crystals
- 5" heels, 1 1/4" platforms (you'll be 5" taller at 3.5" comfort)
- Shoes are constructed for superb comfort last all day
- 100% custom handmade product.
- Trusted | Luxury Quality | Precision | Craftsmanship
- Run true to size
KELLY SABOL - Style Spokesperson
"My eyes instantly lit up when I saw these posh vintage pearl pumps with an edgy crystal embellished heel & peep-toe! If you intend to leave a path of footsteps for others to follow, you should probably wear some REALLY great shoes. Marc Defang's footwear has become iconic in the glamorous bridal, fashion, and pageant worlds and this enchanting pair just oozes elegance and style. When you're dressing for a once-in-lifetime occasion, this breathtaking pump delivers all of the grandiosity your moment deserves."
When I was just a tiny, little thing in kindergarten, I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes and was stuck in a hospital bed. My mom urged me “This won’t stop you. Nothing can stop you. You can be anything you want to be. What do you want to be?” and I confidently replied “A princess who helps people!”. My little brother, crying, climbed onto the bed, too, and let us know that he really, REALLY wanted to be a dog. His dreams might have changed a bit since then, but my wish came true when I first got to visit the “Give Kids the World” Village with the Princess America pageant! Seeing so many chronically ill children & their families instantly forgetting (if only for a moment) about the stresses of daily treatment when we crowned little princesses and caped little superheroes made me want to pursue that path when I returned to Pennsylvania. With my Miss Pennsylvania United States title, I joined the For A Day Foundation (Queen For A Day/Hero For A Day) as their Pittsburgh chapter director and continue to create enchanting and therapeutic experiences for seriously ill children.
Having attended Marietta College on merit-based scholarships, I have a degree in Petroleum Engineering and work in the Greater Pittsburgh area.
- Feature in Supermodels Unlimited: Most Beautiful Issue 2017
- Miss Pennsylvania United States 2016
- Pennsylvania Miss 2014
- BKC Photogenic Award
- Ms. Beckley Kids Classic Festival 2013
- Ms. Appalachian 2012
- Miss Cheerleaders of America- Most Motivational Award
- Miss Marietta Cheerleaders of America 2006
- Miss Mid-Ohio Valley – Miss Photogenic
- Miss Mid-Ohio Valley