- Suitable for: All ages
- Dimension: Width 8", Height 6", Depth 3.5"
- Over 1,000 crystals on the bag, all handmade.
- Customizable for adding names, pageant titles and more.
- Breathtaking craftsmanship
- Replacement crystals and glue are provided.
Keelyn O'Reilly - Style Spokesmodel
Keelyn is an 11 year old who lives in rural Southwest Virginia. She is a brilliant and talented 5th grade scholar who works hard and plays hard. She is involved in STEM Club, 4H, and is in the Talented and Gifted program for both Language Arts and Math.
Keelyn’s platform involves making sure that all people are treated with love, respect, and equality - no matter their age, race, gender, ability, what they believe in, or who they love. She says that “...everyone needs to feel worthy and valued.” She is a role model for those around her and is unapologetically herself!
Keelyn has been involved with competitive cheerleading and multiple rec sports teams, her favorite of which is wrestling. She loves breaking stereotypes! Keelyn is a traumatic brain injury survivor, having suffered a concussion with lasting vestibular complications. She doesn’t let this slow her down!
Keelyn is newer to competing in pageants, but she holds or has held the following titles:
- UNM Preteen Miss Virginia 2020
- America’s International Junior Miss Virginia 2020
- High School America’s Miss Virginia 5th Grade 2020
- National Extraordinary Miss Virginia Princess 2019
- National Extraordinary Miss Extraordinary 2019
- National Extraordinary Miss Roanoke Princess 2020
- KRP Halloween Boo-tiful Royalty Elite Miss 2019
- KRP Christmas Elite Miss 2019
- KRP Spring Chicks and Dudes Elite Miss 2019
- KRP Paws for Pink Mega Grand Supreme 2020