Processing time: 20-25 calendar days arrival (custom handmade item)
- Featured pearl color: Ivory
- Peep toes, Heel Platform Heights: 5" heels, 1 1/4" platforms (you'll be 5" taller at 3.5" comfort)
- 100% custom handmade product. Breathtaking craftsmanship
- Our sizes are true to size based on US standard Regular Fit.
JENNIFER WRIGHT - Style Spokesperson
"No grit - No pearl. The world is your oyster while wearing these Jennifer Wright Pearl Heels by Marc Defang! The bow accent is the perfect feminine touch to these classy and fabulous shoes. Wear them for a timeless, yet fun look."
Jennifer Wright is the Director of Student Relations at the University of Arkansas Community College at Hope - Texarkana. She's been helping students to achieve their goals through college enrollment for (almost) the past decade! Since Jennifer's father was diagnosed with ALS, she has been an advocate for the ALS in Wonderland Foundation and the ALS Association. "There is little success where there is little laughter," and Jennifer attempts to make people laugh through her YouTube channel, and by playing the ukulele/ performing with her improv comedy troupe, Cult Fiction. Faith is fearless.
- Member of Team USA @ the 2018 World Championship of Performing Arts
- Miss Globe Arkansas United States 2017 (Top 15 Finalist)
- Elite Miss Arkansas Earth United States 2017 (Top 12 Finalist)
- Miss Arkansas United States 2016
- Ms. Arkansas USA Ambassador 2015 (Top 3 Finalist)
- Overall Ms. Division Talent & Fitness Winner and Recipient of the S.L.I.C.C. Award)
- Miss Arkansas Merry Christmas 2015
- Military Girlfriend - Member of FRG
- Magic Springs Amusement Park Performer
- Cult Fiction Improv Comedy Cast
- Spokesperson for Crete Cast Products
- Emerge Model
- Advocate for ALS in Wonderland Foundation
- Hugh O'Brian Youth Leadership Facilitator
- Former Alpha Sigma Tau Sorority Advisor
- Director of Clark County Relay for Life Fundraiser Pageant