- 47% Modal, 37% Polyester, 6% Elastane
- Feather weight light fabric
- Unbelievably Soft & Comfortable
- Turtle Neck Zipper Front
- Long Sleeve with Thumb holes
- 4 way stretch
- Fashion statement style
- Wear it to gym, smart casual or even wear it to evening formal events
- SIZE CHART
Jasmine Secrest - Style Spokesmodel
- National Elite Ms Tennessee 2018
- National Elite Ms 2019
- United States of America’s Ms Tennessee 2021
- United States of America’s Ms 2021
Jasmine Secrest is 30 years old and currently resides in Murfreesboro,TN. She attended MTSU where she majored in Recreational Therapy.
Jasmine is no stranger to the pageant world. She’s had the opportunity to compete in numerous systems and most her recent title captured is United States of America’s Ms 2021. In addition to competing in pageants Jasmine is also a pageant director. Her pageant system is called “Crowns of Jewels” where the proceeds go to charity. The mission of Crowns of Jewels is to help raise money for a great cause while helping to build a positive image for pageant girls. Jasmine is also the current Tennessee State Director for National Elite Miss.
Professionally, Jasmine works as a Preschool Teacher at Generations Connected and is the AllStar Cheerleading Supervisor at Premier Athletics. Cheerleading has been a huge part of her life since grade school and while coaching she’s been able to help her athletes win numerous national titles.
In her spare time, she enjoys shopping, traveling, spending time with her family and whatever community service her time allows.