Custom made product, processing time 25 calendar days arrival
- Featured Base Shoe color: AB Crystal Rhinestones
- Featured wording color: Jet Black crystals.
- Perfect shoes to display your Name, Title, Pageant, etc.
- Up to 4 short phrases per pair of shoes.
- Marc Defang In-House Sneakers
- Cotton Canvas base
- Lycra insole extra soft for comfort
- Custom handmade item, breathtaking workmanship.
- Over 2,000 Rhinestone on the shoes
- Run TRUE to size (Do not Jump sizes)
HANNAH GRAU - Style Spokesperson
“Why fit in when you were born to stand out?” These handmade, personalized title sneakers are a must have. They are perfect to add a little sass to your style for any occasion. You can add your own touch by choosing the perfect crystal color for you. Why wait? Design your shoe today!!
Hannah has been a Marc Defang fan since 2014!! A rising 8th grader, Vice President of the Student Council Association, Hannah Grau takes her academics very seriously. She has been inducted into the National Junior Honor Society for maintaining straight A’s. She has raised over $16,000 for childhood cancer awareness. Hannah is a model/actress who is represented by The Brock Agency. She has modeled in multiple fashion shows, including New York Fashion Week, starred on a Patient First commercial and has been followed by a German TV show, Galileo.
- SCA Vice President in 7th grade
- SCA Historian in 6th grade
- SCA President in Elementary School
- Teen Miss America 2018 (Tiny Miss)
- IJM District of Columbia 2017
- Pre-Teen Miss Virginia 2016 (Tiny Miss)
- Miss Virginia Inspiring Princess 2016 (VA USA)
- Little Miss United States 2015
- Little Miss District of Columbia United States 2015
- Miss Pre-Teen Fredericksburg Fair 2015
- Little Miss Virginia United States 2013
- Little Miss Fredericksburg Fair 2013
- Little Miss Greater Springfield 2013
- Tiny Miss Fredericksburg Fair 2010
- Inducted into the National Junior Honor Society
- Have been followed by a German TV show, Galileo
- Starred in a Patient First Commercial
- Modeled for New York Fashion Week
- Modeled in multiple Virginia Bridal Fashion Shows
- Print work for CWD Kids, Hamrick’s, Virginia Bridal Magazine
- Raised over $16,000 for Childhood Cancer Awareness through various fundraisers
- Going on year 5 of planning and organizing a benefit pageant to raise awareness for Childhood cancer
- Created a fundraiser, Bracelets For Grace, to make and sell paracord bracelets, donating 100% of the proceeds to the Grace Oughton Cancer Foundation
- Collected over 1,000 coloring books and crayons to donate to childrent at Shriners Hospital
- Organized a toy drive for Toys for Tots
- Participated in numerous walks/runs, and charity events throughout Virginia such as a walk for Juvenile Diabetes Research, Relay for Life, Race for Grace etc.
- Volunteered over 30 hours to Salvation Army to ring the bell during the Holidays
- Collected 40lbs of food for the Fredericksburg Area Food Bank
- Raised $220 to donate to a Family Day for my dad’s unit, that will be deploying