In Stock, Ready to ship within 1 Business day
- 6" heels, 2" platforms
- 5mm AB Crystals
- Sueded Materials
- Design and constructed for comfort and quality
- Medium Width, Light weight.
- Perform amazingly well on stage and runway.
- Size runs true to size.
Please read our return policies before making the purchase, please visit RETURN
CAROLINE CUBAS - Style spokesperson
“I absolutely love these AB Crystal Suede Block Platform Heels! They are designed for a night out on the town in formal attire or just a classy casual look in a pair of jeans. When you put on these beautiful shoes, you feel like a supermodel, a real fashionista! As I was walking through the park with my little Yorkie, Sebastian Monroe, the sun would catch the crystals and sparkle like the stars in the sky! Put a little sparkle in your step! Always, Shine Bright!” Caroline
Caroline Cubas is currently a 9th grader at Richlands High School and is enrolled in the Advanced Placement Program. She has been dancing for the last 10 years at Dance Theatre of Jacksonville. In addition, she takes dance at Richlands High, where she is on the school’s competitive dance team. She is also very active in school sports; playing volleyball, basketball, and softball while maintaining the Principal’s List and going to dance practice 3-4 times a week. At the age of 4, Caroline entered and won her first pageant, “Miss Priss Natural Beauty”. Ten years later, at the age of 14, she won her second pageant. She is the reigning Teen Miss Onslow County. Caroline hopes to have a career in dance and perhaps her own studio one day.
Some of Caroline's achievements
- 2008 – Miss Priss Natural Beauty Pageant Winner – Also received Best Dressed Award, Most Photogenic Award, and Prettiest Hair Award
- 2012-2013 – Elementary Science Fair Winner
- 2013-2014 – Elementary Science Fair Winner
- 2014-2015 – Onslow County Schools Science and Engineering Fair District Winner
- 2015-2016 – Onslow County Schools Science and Engineering Fair District Winner
- 2016-2017 – Onslow County Schools Science and Engineering Fair District Winner
- 2017-2018 – Onslow County Schools Science and Engineering Fair District Winner
- 2018-2019 – Teen Miss Onslow County – Also received Most Photogenic Award
- 2019 – 5 Stars Award for Solo with Imagine Dance Competition
- 2019 – Power Pak Invitational Award from Imagine Dance Competition
- 2019 – The World Dance Pageant Invitational Award from Imagine Dance Competition
- 2019 – The Triple Threat Award for Versatility and a Well-Rounded Performance from New York City Dance Alliance
- 2019 – Double Platinum Award for Self-Choregraphed Solo from Showstoppers
- 2019 – Platinum Award for Solo from Onstage Dance Competition
- 2019 – Platinum Award for Solo from Showstoppers
- 2019 – Invited to Assist Imagine Choreographer with Training Workshop in New York
- 2019 – Invited to Assist Imagine Choreographer with a Dance Project Video at The Watson House and Gardens Wedding Venue in Emerald Isle, North Carolina