In Stock, ready to ship within 1 Business day.
- 6 1/4" heels, 2 1/4" platforms
- Marc Defang exclusive double platform feature
- Nude Patent Leather
- Design and constructed for comfort and quality
- Light weight. Perform amazingly well on stage and runway.
- Medium width, size runs true to size.
Please read our return policies before making the purchase, please visit RETURN
ALEXIA ROBINSON - Style Spokesperson
Alexia Mayo Robinson has been an avid golfer since she was 13 years old and has a passion for medicine and everything science. Alexia’s passion for medicine led her to pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry from the University of Missouri Columbia. Currently Alexia works in the Neonatology Neurology Department at Washington University in St. Louis and just applied to medical school. Alexia is an aspiring physician that wants to work for the NFL. Alexia has partnered with IFM Community Medicine Mobile Clinic where she serves as a mentor, clinic volunteer and peer advocate. The clinic provides free healthcare screenings, treatment and vaccinations at 19 locations that Alexia is involved in. Her favorite location is Covenant House where she is able to help homeless teens adjust to life after leaving the homeless shelter, educate them on making healthy lifestyle choices, and promote secondary STEM education. As Miss United States 2019, Alexia has a mission to bring awareness about issues plaguing underrepresented urban communities and to advocate for preventative medicine in these communities across the country.
Some of Lexie's achievements:
- Miss Alabama Earth USA 2016
- Miss Missouri United States 2019
- Miss United States 2019
- B.S. in Biochemistry from the University of Missouri Columbia
- Post-Baccalaureate/ Masters Student at Washington University in St. Louis
- Current Medical School Applicant in the 2019 application cycle with dreams of getting accepted to UCLA and becoming the second female NFL lead team physician
- Straight A student at Washington University in St. Louis