In stock, ship within one business day
- Heel height 6", Platforms 2"
- Nude Patent Leather
- Quality strong sole and heel materials, heels are even more sturdy, no 'wobbly' feel.
- The straps are designed to walk on stage with ease
- Light weight, performs amazingly on stage and runways
- Hook-on buckle feature allows you to change shoes quickly during the shows.
- New insole and cushion provides much more comfort, last more hours.
- Adjusted measurements and sizing, runs true to size.
STEPHANNEY TIPSORD - Style Spokesperson
“Shoes are the finishing touch on any outfit and it is important to complete a look with the perfect pair!” ~Tracy Reese
"Versatility, style and comfort are the most important qualities of a great shoe. These Linen Nude Stage Monsters encompass all these qualities and much more. You will always want to keep a pair of these shoes in your bag because just about any look or style can be complimented by these sassy yet versatile Stage Monsters. Paired with sleek cocktail dress or with your favorite pair of jeans, these shoes can take you from day to night, backyard party to night on the town in a blink of an eye!"
Some of Stephanney’s accomplishments in pageantry and modeling include:
• 2017 America’s Natural Supreme Beauties National Photogenic
• 2017 America’s Natural Supreme Beauties National Spirit, Viewer’s Choice and Cover Model
• 2017 America’s Natural Supreme Beauties Miss Illinois • 2017 American Royal Beauties Miss Liberty
• 2017 American Royal Beauties State Model
• 2016 America’s Natural Supreme Beauties National Cover Model
• 2016 America’s Natural Supreme Beauties National Divisional Photogenic and Interview
• 2016 America’s Natural Supreme Beauties Miss Illinois
• 2016 American Model and Pageantry Magazine Marc Defang runway model
• 2016 American Model and Pageantry Magazine featured Model
• 2016 LOLC Itza Brand runway model
Stephanney Faye Tipsord is a sophomore in college and is a varsity cheerleader, orientation leader and student senator on campus. Stephanney is actively involved in her university and was named Student Senator of the Month and recognized as a Student Leader on campus. In addition, Stephanney is member of several committees through student senate to help beautify the campus and resolve campus concerns. Stephanney takes pride in working with others and loves to help in any way she can!
Stephanney stays busy on campus but also finds time to serve others. Stephanney attended her university’s mission trip to Philadelphia where she helped youth services, homeless shelters and community organizations while learning about the City of Philadelphia and its communities. Stephanney also returns annually to her former high school, to assist with their annual Father-Daughter Dance to give back to her school as well as helping at various charities throughout the year.
Stephanney Tipsord actively promotes her platform, Stalking Awareness and is assisting her mother and grandmother in forming the Illinois Stalking Advocacy Center where she hopes to bring awareness to teen relationship stalking and also bring awareness to the dangers of emotional abuse in teen relationships.