In stock, ship within ONE business
- Best seller in pageantry!
- 6" Heels, 2" Platforms
- Silver patent Leather
- Perfect Prom, pageant model runway shoes
- Light weight and comfortable, performs amazingly on stage and runway
- Size run true to size
For info on returns, please read our return policies before making the purchase, please visit RETURN
Sarai Chavez - Style Spokesperson
It doesn’t matter if I am walking a red carpet or competing in a pageant, my “Black Patent Tops” by Marc Defang are always the heels I choose. Not only do they empower and boost my confidence level, they also help me to reach new heights!
Sarai raised in the beautiful city of Las Vegas, Nevada. She started modeling at the age of 16, she has been a full-time bilingual spokesperson and a professional model since the age of 21. Being based out of the entertainment capital of the world, Las Vegas her home town. Sarai has had the opportunity to work in several commercial, TV shows, and movie sets in Las Vegas and Los Angeles. She has also had the honored to be in multiple music videos as a lead dancer and featured model.
At the age of 23, Sarai embarked a new journey which was pageantry. While being something new she loved the challenges and the self growth of every experience. This beauty queen has several pageant titles, she is the former;
- Miss Nevada WOA 2014
- Miss Las Vegas United States
- 2015 & 2016 (Placing both years as Miss Nevada United 1st runner up)
- Miss Nebraska United States 2016 (Placing in top 14 in Miss United States Pageant)