In stock, ship within 1 Business day
- 4" Heels
- Crystalzied Straps
- Perfect for wedding or formal events
- Caged Design
- Light weight, performs amzingly on stage and runway
- Medium width, size run true to size
Rosanne Plante - Style Spokesperson
"Keep your HEELS high, and your standards HIGHER!! As an attorney and titleholder my standards are always kept at the highest levels! These beautiful sandals are the gold standard and will lead you with style on all your journeys. Put your best foot forward with these beautiful crystal strappy sandals and know all your goals are within your reach!" Rosanne
Rosanne Plante is an attorney, legal consultant and owner of Second Opinion Legal Center and Mediation Services, P.L.C. She is also Ms. Worldwide 2018, and a certified Iowa Master Gardener. She devotes her time and talents to numerous professional and charitable organizations. Plante is a certified Iowa Master Gardener since 2004, having been awarded 10 year and 500+ community service hours lifetime achievement awards. In addition, she serves as the Iowa Ambassador of Hope for the national Tiaras of Hope organization, is the legal advisor for the Miss Nationwide Foundation and Pageant, is the former Mrs. Iowa International 2016, and co-host of the Sashversations podcast. She is also a new and outspoken advocate for the survivors of traumatic brain injury since her husband sustained such an injury in November of 2016. She has been her husband’s sole caregiver and support.
During her reign as Ms. Worldwide United 2017, and Ms. Worldwide 2018, Plante will continue her work with the “Green Ambassador” program she founded and launched during her reign as Mrs. Iowa International 2016. The mission of the Green Ambassadors is to link home gardeners with excess produce to soup kitchens and food pantries that help feed the hungry. She works extensively with the Sioux City Gospel Mission to promote the program. She has over 100 individuals and families in 5 states that contribute fresh garden produce to those in need. To date, the program has contributed over 2,500 pounds to those in need. Since her husband’s tragic accident, she has promoted and used gardening as a therapy for recovery and rehabilitation and is writing a book about her husband’s traumatic brain injury and miraculous recovery. In 2019, she will begin a speaking tour about her husband’s recovery and their journey toward healing as a couple.
- Ms. Worldwide 2018
- Ms. Worldwide United 2017
- Tiaras of Hope-Iowa Ambassador
- Miss Nationwide Foundation and Pageant, Volunteer of the Year-Spirit Award 2018
- Legal Counsel/Advisor - Miss Nationwide Foundation and Pageant
- Pageant Judge for local and nationwide pageant systems
- Co-Host, SASHversations Podcast
- Christopher and Banks Showroom Model
- Mrs. Iowa International 2016
- Founder and Director of the Green Ambassador Program - Over 100 families and individuals in 5 states that have donated over 2,500 pounds of fresh produce to those in need.
- Iowa Master Gardener-500 hour and 10-year lifetime achievement awards
- Grand Champion and Reserve Grand Champion—Woodbury County Fair Flower Show.
- National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development (NISOD) - Teaching Excellence Award Winner and NISOD Master Presenter
- Siouxland Chapter--American Business Women’s Association - Woman of the Year
- Member of Who’s Who in America-Marquis Edition
- Marquis Who’s Who Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Honoree 2018
- Feature Lawyer in Iowa Lawyers Can Do! Series - Iowa Lawyer
- Legal Services Corporation Volunteer Lawyers Project Award
- Iowa State Bar Association Pro Bono Award