Processing time: 20-25 Days arrival from date of purchase. Custom handmade product.
- 2.5" Heels, with 3/4" Platforms
- PEEP TOE Comfort Pumps
- Featured shoe color: IVORY Pearls
- You can personalize the shoes with your personal name, phrase or a title.
For info on returns, please read our return policies before making the purchase, please visit RETURN
REESE HOLLINGSWORTH - Style Spokesperson
"The Marc Defang Peal Pump is my absolute favorite shoe! It is the perfect blend of girly, fun, and elegance all rolled into one shoe. It fits my personality to a tee! It pairs perfectly with a formal dress or even compliment a cocktail dress for appearances. It can also add a pop of fun to any runway style outfit. The pearl detail is what made me fall in love with this shoe and are the perfect accessory for any girl!"
Reese is an active preteen who is an aspiring actress and model. She also plays the piano and loves to sing. You can find Reese most of the time on stage, involved in local musical theatre. She has played such rolls as "Dorothy" in The Wizard of Oz" and well as "Violet" in "Willy Wonka Jr." She is also very active in her community and loves to serve. Her favorite place to volunteer is The Kids Korral in Oklahoma City, a housing facility for families with children undergoing cancer treatments.
- 2013 America's True Beauties Nationals Face of 2013
- 2016 Royal International Miss Sooner State Sweetheart
- 2016 United Miss Nationals 2nd Runner Up
- 2016 Royal International Miss International Sweetheart
- 2016 Royal International Miss Purple Passion Winner
- 2017 America's True Beauties Ultimate Grand Supreme
- 2018 Current International Junior Miss Oklahoma Preteen
* In 2017, Reese was awarded the Presidential Service Award for her many hours of community service and hours of volunteer work.
* Reese is also a straight A student with a 4.0 GPA and in the Gifted and Talented program at school
* Reese is represented by Magna Talent Agency and has been featured in several local commercials and print ads, and has modeled for Hobby Lobby.