25 Calendar days arrival. (Custom made item)
- Featured crystal color: AB Crystals
- All colors are available
- 100% handcrafted shoes, breathtaking workmanship
- Mary Jane Sandal StyleVelcro closing
- Comfortable & light weight dress shoes
- Medium width, run true to size
Peyton Jade Money - Style spokesperson
My name is Peyton Jade Money and I was blessed enough to represent South Carolina as your Miss South Carolina Jr Preteen 2019. I am currently in third grade at Spearman Elementary School and my favorite subject in school is reading. I love to read! You can find me doing some of my favorite things which include dancing, acrobatics or tumbling, pageants, modeling, spending time helping others thru my community service projects and hanging out with my family. I love being able to promote my platform as much as possible, Octopuses for Premies! My mom, nana and myself began making crochet octopus for premature babies last year after my mom saw some research on them. They are cute little critters that benefit babies in the NICU in a number of ways! We have hopes of making over 200 to donate this year!! Throughout my reign last year I was involved in so many amazing projects throughout the upstate of South Carolina and beyond. It was such a wonderful experience to serve this great state in which we live. I capped off my year by attending the USA Ambassador national pageant in Tampa, Florida where I was first runner up. Be on the lookout for all my adventures and follow me on social media @scusaajrpreteenpeytonmoney on Instagram and Facebook. Peyton Jade Money - Miss South Carolina Jr. Preteen
Some of Peyton's Achievements
- USA Ambassador 1st runner up
- Miss South Carolina Jr Preteen 2019
- Miss Palmetto State Jr Preteen 2018
- Wee Miss South Carolina 2nd runner up
- Wee Miss Greenville County
- Little Miss Anderson County Overall Queen
- Wee Miss South Carolina Sweetheart
- Miss Wren Overall Queen
- Numerous photogenic awards
- Spirit of pageantry award from pageantry magazine
- Cover of crowns magazine
- Feature in crowns magazine
- Build a bear event for hospitalized children. Director and organizer for three years donating over 200 bears so far to sick children.
- Bears and blankets drive partnering with my elementary school to donate stuffed animals and baby blankets to hospitalized children.
- My platform project - octopuses for premies where we make and donate crochet octopuses to NICU babies.
- I work with March of Dimes throughout the year volunteering at many events.
- Volunteer work with many organizations
- National 2nd place soloist.
- Many platinum and high gold soloist awards
- Overall 2nd place regional soloist
- Many overall first place group awards
- National photogenic winner
- Regional runner up photogenic winner
- Scholarship winner at multiple events
- New York Fashion Week model
- Greenville Fashion Week model
- Cover model for crowns magazine