In stock, Ship within 1 business day
- 4" heels
- Exclusive Dark Nude Patent Leather
- Block heels, Sturdy, Performance amazingly on stage
- Light weight and comfortable
- Extra layer soft insoles added
- Medium fit
- Run true to size.
MELISSA ANDERSON - Style Spokesperson
“Never underestimate the power of a woman in the perfect heels.” – Anonymous
“The trendy, yet classic and versatile dark tan open toe heel with ankle straps gives you that sturdy confident walk that is sure to compliment many fashion styles! Whether its dressing up your favorite casual outfit, business attire, or pageant wear this ageless style offers a wide range of options to pair with it. Want to make a statement when you walk by! Then this is the heel to leave that impression in!”
Some of Melissa’s Accomplishments include:
- 2018 Mrs. Southern Louisiana USA Ambassador
- 2017 December; Founder/Director of Town of Sunset Pageant (est. 12/2/17)
- 2017 October; Feature Article in Kreol International Magazine (Distributed worldwide highlighting Success and Education of Creole Culture & Heritage)
- 2017 Mrs. Louisiana USA Ambassador – (4th Runner Up- Mrs. USA Ambassador)
- 2016 Founder/Owner iCreole Ladies Social Club – Mission – “Instilling Confidence, pride, class, and encouragement of community involvement.”
- 2016 Ms/Mrs. Town of Youngsville Queen – (Inaugural Queen/Town of Youngsville Pageant est. 2016)
- Community Volunteer
- Pageant Judge
Melissa Anne Anderson is a Nurse, working as a Quality Provider Advisor/ Nurse Auditor with a background as a Breast Cancer/Labor & Delivery Surgical Nurse. She is proud to be the founder/director of the Town of Sunset Pageant, where she mentors 10 newly crowned queens annually. She instills confidence and encouragement of bringing awareness to their platform and getting involved in their community.
Melissa was featured in the Kreol International Magazine “Separated by water but United by Culture”. Highlighting her accomplishments in her career and determination to bring awareness to her Louisiana Creole roots.
“I am humbled and honored to represent the Designer Marc Defang and having ones of the items I adore “Heels”! named after me. The “Melissa” Anderson heel is classy and timeless just like I see myself. So what are you waiting for! Add this to you cart and feel confident and sassy with a Louisiana flare Cher!
Click here to Follow me Facebook - Mrs. Southern Louisiana USA Ambassador
Facebook - Mrs. Southern Louisiana USA Ambassador