- 4" BLOCK Heels
- Jewel stone decorated heel design
- Nude Pagent Leather
- Medium Width, Light weight.
- Designed for stage and runway performance
- Size runs true to size.
McKinlee Walker - Style spokesperson
“These Gorgeous jeweled heels are an absolute work of art! I love bling, jewels and sparkle and these do not disappoint. With so many different colors on the toe and heel, these can literally be worn with anything. Dress up a pair of jeans, wear them with your favorite romper or cocktail dress or pair them with your pageant and runway attire. The block heel is perfect for extra stability and comfort and the style is ideal for teens as well as adults. This amazing pair of heels are a must have for every girls closet.” McKinlee
My name is McKinlee Walker. I am 13 years old going into the 8th grade at Andover Middle School in Kansas. I am the current National American Miss Kansas Preteen Queen. My passion for athletics and the impact they have had on my life led me to start my organization, “ Winning through sports”. My platform teaches youth that athletics are not only physical, but they develop life skills, build character, confidence and develop relationships that last a lifetime. I think it's important for kids to have an opportunity to participate in something constructive that will have a lasting effect on them.
I have been involved in competitive cheerleading for 9 years and school cheer for two years. I am a 15 time national Cheer Champion and was blessed to win a Summit championship with my team at ESPN Wide World of Sports this may. I just received the esteemed NCA All-American Cheerleader award at Camp this summer and set the 100 M Hurdle record on my school track team. I volunteer at several local organizations in my community and love being a positive example for my peers. I am a model with the Models and Images agency and was just chosen to be a model/ambassador for Lasting Impressions Formal wear. I love spending time with my family, friends and my dog Layla.
When I’m not wearing my cheer shoes or my track spikes, I love to feel fancy in a pair of Marc Defang shoes. Who says you can't be an athlete and a beauty queen at the same time.
Some of McKinlee's accomplishments:
- 2017 NAM 4th Runner Up
- 2017 NAM Most promising model award
- 2017 NAM 1st runner up casual wear modeling
- 2017 NAM Most Photogenic 1st runner up
- 2017 NAM Top Model 3rd Runner up
- 2017 Most Recommendations Winner
- 2018 NAM KS Preteen Queen
- 2018 Miss Personality 1st Runner up
- 2018 NAM Casual wear winner
- 2018 NAM Top model winner
- 2018 NAM Most promising model award
- 2018 NAM Most photogenic 2nd runner up
- 2018 3rd runner up Top model winner at NAM nationals
- 2018 NAM nationals spirit stick award winner
- 2018 Started the winning through sports organization
- 18-19 Crazy pants model
- Model with the Models & Images Agency
- Modeled in Several local runway shows
- 2019 NCA D2 Level 4 2nd place
- 2019 D2 Level 4 Summit Champion
- 2019 100M hurdle record setter
- 2019 NCA All-American Cheerleader
- 2019-20 lasting impressions formal wear model/ambassador
- I Volunteer in my community
- Honor roll student 15 time national champion competitive cheerleader
- 2018-2019 Andover Middle School Cheerleader
- 2019 Middle School Track