IN STOCK, SHIPS IMMEDIATELY
- 10 pcs, individually packed.
- Filteration >98%
- This product cannot be returned or exchanged
- This product is only suitable for respiratory protection of non oily particles
- Cannot be used when the temperature is greater than 50 degrees celsius or the air oxygen content is less than 19.5%.
- Cannot be used in a toxic gas environment (can’t replace gas mask).
- Due to the breathing resistance of the mask, not recommended for children, pregnant women and the elderly.
Check the mask for packing damages, check all parts on each mask, any damage or pollution, please stop using. Before entering the work area, please check the tightness of the mask and face. If the mask feels loose, please re-wear the mask before entering work areas.
Steps for Usage
- The nose clip part is facing up, the side without nose clip is facing the face, and hold the ear straps on each hand.
- Face the mask against the chin first, then pull the ear strap back to the ear and hang it on the ear until feels comfortable.
- Place the fingers of both hands in the middle of the nose clip and press inwardly according to the shape of the nose bridge to conform to the shape of the nose bridge.
- Put your hands on the mask and press it to your face, check the tightness, make sure there is no gap between the mask and your face.
- Standard: GB2626-2006 KN95; EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP2
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Storage environment: Humidity < 80% RH, non-corrosive gas, ventilated, clean room.
Marc Defang is global distributor and partner of CleanColour TM.
All CleanColour TM products are manufactuerd by Pacific Garment Manufacturing Group (FDA approved PPE manufacturer) See attached FDA certificate