In stock, Ready to ship within 1 Business day
- 4.5" Heels
- Broad Width Heel design
- Design and constructed for comfort and quality
- Medium Width, Light weight.
- Perform amazingly well on stage and runway.
- Size runs true to size.
Katie Sorenson - Style Spokesperson
"Marc Defang shoes are perfect for every occasion! These heels are my absolute favorite. They are fun, flirty, and versatile and will compliment any outfit. They will keep you walking confident in any situation!"
Katie Sorenson is the 2019-2020 reigning Utah State Cinderella Woman. She is a sophomore at Brigham Young University majoring in Elementary Education, where she is a member of the BYU Symphony Orchestra and performed in the musical, “Wonderland.” Katie graduated from Mountain View High School in 2018, where she was a member of the National Honor Society and participated on the Toro Pom Team. She has performed in Carnegie Hall, in New York City and in 2017 she received the “Be Your Best Self” Essay Scholarship in the Distinguished Young Women Arizona State Finals. Katie has been involved in scholarship pageants since the age of 3. She is a graduate of the John Casablanca Modeling School and has modeled for the MTM Agency and has walked the runway for the Phoenix Bridal Fashion Show. In her spare time, she volunteers as the piano player for the Brookdale Senior Care Facility. Her favorite quote comes from Cinderella, “Have Courage and Be Kind.”
- 2019 Utah State Cinderella Woman
- 2019 Guest Speaker for “Time To Blossom”
- 2019 1st Runner Up Charm Girl Arizona State Cinderella
- 2019 Utah County Cinderella Woman
- 2019 USA National Miss Arizona Role Model
- 2018 Brigham Young University Academic Scholarship Award
- 2018 USA National Miss Arizona Role Model
- 2018 USA National Miss Arizona Academic Achievement
- 2018 USA National Miss Mesa, Arizona
- 2018 Miss High School America Arizona
- 2017 Scholar Athlete Award 2017 UDA All American
- 2017 National American Miss Most Promising Model
- 2017 Distinguished Young Woman “Be Your Best Self” Essay Winner
- 2016 Arizona State Cinderella Teen Cover Girl
- 2016 Cinderella International Teen Semi-finalist
- 2016 Cinderella International Teen Talent 1st Alternate
- 2015 Silver Service Award
- 2015 Arizona State Cinderella Teen Photogenic Winner
- 2015 East Valley Cinderella Teen
- 2006 Queen Creek Cinderella Photogenic Winner
- 2006 Sweetheart Cinderella Beauty Winner
- 2005 East Valley Cinderella Tot