- Ribbed Stretchable Material
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Elastic shoulder, Off shoulder design
- Lettuce Edge
- Comfortable, Great fit, Flatering
- Great casual, smart casual piece
Jordan Smith - Style Spokesmodel
Age 15- from Rochester, NY 10 th Grader
- 2020- UNM- Miss Monroe County Junior Teen 1st runner up at New York State pageant
- 2021- IUM- Miss Monroe County Junior Teen will compete at Nationals in July
- 2021 her platform is teen mental health and teen suicide awareness.
- 2021 participating in Military Star pageant in February to benefits Veterans.
- Curently particiaptes in International Role Models- Team Leader- New York
- 2020- Third Runner Up for Faces of International Role Models
- 2019- current - several print modeling photo shoots and has appeared in several magazines.
- 2019- participated in Cosmopolitan Top Model
- 2020- participated in NYFW for several designers
- Has been taking vocal lessons for 3 years with Mr. Erik-Karl Jansson
- Has been taking acting lessons for 1 year with Mr. John Bartelmes at Spotlight Studios
- Has been taking dance lessons for 2 years (tap, ballet, jazz, lyrical and hip hop) and currently enrolled with Universal Dance and Movements
- Has participated in several local area children's theater productions and student college films.
- Currently volunteers her time at Lollypop Animal Shelter by cleaning cages and making toys for shelter animals.
- Currently doing a fundraiser for Lollypop to make fleece blankets for the animal cages and toys for rabbits/gerbels/mice
- 2020 Participated in the Opening Ceremonies for the Winter Special Olympics
- 2020 Participated and spoke at the Day of Inclusion Festival held at St John Fisher College, Rochester, NY
- Currently involved with GSA club virtually through her school and also a supporter of the LBGTQ community.