In stock, ship within 1 business day.
- Designed for age 3-12 years old.
- 2" heels, 3/4" Platforms
- White patent leather
- Light weight, designed for better runway performance
- Extra layer cushion for extra comfort
- Run True to size
For info on returns, please read our return policies before making the purchase, please visit RETURN
JAYDEN PECOY - Style spokesperson
“Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life”. I may be small, but I am doing might things. These beautiful Marc DeFang strappy toe platform heels, are perfect to help me do so. They are awesome to wear with a formal dress, or a casual wear outfit. They make any outfit, beautifully complete!
Some of Jayden's achievements:
- 2018-2019-Royal International Miss International Sweetheart
- 2018-2019-Royal International Miss California Sweetheart
- 2018-National American Miss 2nd runner up State pre teen
- 2018- National American Miss Most Promising Model pre teen
- 2018-National American Miss 1st runner up Photogenic pre teen
- 2017-National All American Miss 2nd runner up Nationals
- 2017-National All American Miss Junior Pre Teen Photogenic Winner
- 2017-Rebel Athletics Wear Ambassador
- 2017-LAFW KK Swimwear Model
- 2017-NYFW-KK Swimwear Model
- 2017-Dani Geddes (photographer) model
- 2017-IJM Golden State Princess
- 2017-IJM Internationals 9th place
- 2017-American Beauties Print Model
- 2017- American Beauties Queen
- 2017-4 Your Little Star Clothing Photo winner and model
- 2016-National American Miss 4th runner up State
- 2016-National american Miss state Ambassador
- 2015-CYE Miss Los Angeles Princess
- 2015-CYE STATE 1st runner up
Jayden, 11 years old, has a GPA of 3.5. She plays the flute and enjoys boxing. She aspires to be an actress and has been in several student films. She loves modeling and being on the runway or stage, but also wants to be zoologist when she’s older to help animals, especially her favorite animal, elephants. She hopes to visit the Elephant sanctuary in Thailand one day. She’s very active in her community with her project, “Sisters Saving Soles”, collecting new and used shoes and socks for the less fortunate. In a years time, she’s collected over 150 pairs of shoes to donate. Jayden is also active in keeping her community and beaches clean. Jayden is an advocate against bullying and the hashtag #unstander, which to her, is not being a “by stander” when she sees someone being bullied. Jayden has a love for life, and of course Marc DeFang shoes, as her wardrobe consists of 10 pair of his shoes, her favorite being her rhinestoned red, white, and blue heels! “Treat others as you would like to be treated”, will always be her mantra!