In stock, ready to ship within one business day.
- 2.5" Heels, 3/4" Platforms
- Platform heeled pumps
- Manmade leather
- Large Floral Print
- Comfort and style
- Medium width. Runs true to size, Please do not jump sizes.
JAKSYN BROWN - Style spokesperson
“Unleash your superpower”. They say you can do anything with the right shoes, and that’s exactly what I plan to do whenever I’m wearing these fun florals. I love all the details: the lace, the flowers and especially the bow. They’re perfect for unleashing the girl power inside you, so you can conquer your day with confidence.
Some of Jaksyn's accomplishments:
- 2018-2019 National All-American Miss Princess
- 2018 National Actress Princess WINNER
- 2018 National Photogenic Princess 2nd Runner Up National American Miss
- 2018 National Spokesmodel Princess 2nd Runner Up National American Miss
- 2018 Miss Texas Princess 1st Runner Up National American Miss
- 2018 Talent WINNER National American Miss
- 2018 Photogenic 1st Runner Up National American Miss
- 2018 Best Resume 1st Runner Up National American Miss
- 2018 Art Contest 1st Runner Up National American Miss
- 2018 Tiny Miss Unique International National WINNER Unique International Pageants
- 2018 Talent WINNER Unique International Pageants
- 2018 Runway WINNER Unique International Pageants
- 2017 National Photogenic Princess WINNER National American Miss
- 2017 National Actress 2nd Runner Up National American Miss
- 2017 Miss Texas Princess 7th Place National American Miss
- 2017 Tiny Miss Texas WINNER Unique International Pageants
- 2017 Photogenic WINNER National American Miss
- 2017 Casual Wear Modeling 1st Runner Up National American Miss
- 2017 Most Promising Model 1st Runner Up National American Miss
- 2017 Art Contest 1st Runner Up National American Miss
From an early age Jaksyn had a talent for public speaking. When she was three, she memorized and recited speeches for annual community events. She continued to perform at Christmas and Easter programs every year and when she was six, won her first oratorical competition with her motivational speech “Unleash Your Superpower”.
Jaksyn loves the stage! In addition to public speaking, she enjoys singing, dancing, on-screen acting, musical theatre, participating in pageants and modeling. In 2017 She won her first national title with National American Miss as National Photogenic Princess. Later she won her first international title as Tiny Unique International Miss. The same year she was honored to be featured in the Dallas Market Center Kids World Runway Show where she made her mark in the fashion world. From the runway to the stage, her favorite role was with Disney’s ‘Aristocats Kids the Musical’ where she played “Slick” the alley cat and wants to continue her blossoming acting career on the big screen. Currently, she is represented by the Linicomn Agency.
In 2018 at the National American Miss pageant, she placed 1st runner up to the Miss Texas Princess title at state, and at the national pageant, she placed 2nd runner up in the spokesmodel and photogenic competitions as well as the winner of the actress competition. As icing on the cake she also stole the judges hearts and won the 2018-2019 National All-American Miss Princess Title!
More than a talented, pretty face - Jaksyn is a dedicated community servant who advocates for childhood cancer research and volunteers at the Chocolate MINT Foundation in Desoto, Texas. She is also a member of the Inquisitive Minds youth group of the Southwest Dallas Suburban Chapter of Jack and Jill, Incorporated and very active in her church where her mom is a musician.
Her other aspirations include becoming a teacher. She hopes to inspire kids everywhere to be extraordinary in every thing they do.