In stock, ship within One business day
- Slip-on girls slippers
- Baby Pink Sequins
- Marc Defang Exclusive
- Signature butterfly logos
- Extra insole added for comfort
- Upper: Sequins, Soles: Rubber
- Medium fit. Size run True to Size.
For info on returns and exchanges, please visit RETURN & EXCHANGE, Please read the policy before making the purchase.
EMMANY-BETH BEYLAY - Style Spokesperson
“Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world” - Marilyn Monroe. “I always wanted to wear my mummy’s heels and be just like her but with the Emmany-Beth Bayley baby pink sequin slip-ons it’s the other way around. Even my big sister Aaliyah wants a pair and she never wants to be seen in the same as me! They can be styled perfectly with my dance wear yet still look great with my prettiest dresses. That’s what I love about these amazing shoes. Make your style the envy of all of the adults as you dazzle in this beautiful sequin slip-on. Not only will you be comfortable and stylish but you will Sparkle like the star that you are.”
Emmany-Beth is a ten year old national beauty queen from Scotland. She started her Pageant journey way back when she was only three years old when she took the title of “Europe’s Little Miss Perfect Photogenic 2011”. She then competed in a few glitz pageants before finding her real passion in Natural pageants. Emmany-Beth is also an award winning dancer and is part of the Full Tilt competition dance team from her Home county of Renfrewshire. She is a keen model who has been selected to model for photographers and in fashion shows. She had her photograph featured in the USA Pageant magazine LeReve. She has just been crowned Junior Natural Beauty Scotland 2018/19 and will be representing Scotland at the international finals in Barcelona next year. She even has her Mum Sarah-Victoria Bayley and cousin Amy Holding as her Ms and Teen sister queens!
- Europe’s Little Miss Perfect Photogenic 2011
- Mini Face of the Globe Scotland 1st Runner up 2013
- United Princess and Prince Disney Villains Mini Queen 2015
- Supreme Pageants Around The World Mini Princess 2016
- Scotland Supreme Ambassador 2016/17
- Junior Crown And Glory Scotland 1st Runner Up 2017
- Junior Natural Beauty Scotland 2018/19