IN-STOCK, Ship within 1-3 business days
- 4" mini block heels
- Sateen fabric with Heated on AB Crystals
- Block heels, Sturdy, Performance amazingly on stage
- Light weight and comfortable
- Extra layer soft insoles added
- Medium fit
- Run true to size.
EMMA COOK - Style Spokesperson
"Cinderella is proof that a good pair of shoes can change your life.” ~Unknown
"The sturdy crystalized champagne satin ankle strap heel is perfect for any event. Sophisticated and chic this style fits effortlessly with a variety of ensembles. Whether you have chosen an evening gown, wedding gown, or flashy pair of pants, these shoes should be your go to heel!"
Some of Emma’s accomplishments in pageantry include:
• 2017 Miss USA Ambassador Preteen
• 2017 Miss South Carolina Preteen United States (1st Runner-Up Miss Preteen United States Pageant)
• 2016 Miss South Carolina Junior High School (Top 16 Miss Junior High School America Pageant)
• 2015 Miss South Carolina Elementary
• 2015 Miss South Carolina Preteen USA Ambassador (First Runner-Up Miss Preteen USA Ambassador Pageant)
• 2014 Miss East Coast Sweetheart American Coed (2nd Runner-Up Miss American Coed Pageant)
• 2014 Miss American Coed National Photogenic Winner
• 2014 USA National Miss Palmetto State Princess (First Runner-Up USA National Miss National Pageant)
• 2014 USA National Talented Princess (National Talent Winner)
• 2013 South Carolina Cinderella Miniature Miss (Top 20 Cinderella Internationals and Talent Award)
• 2012 USA National Miss Georgia Princess (First Runner-Up USA National Miss Pageant)
Emma Marie Cook is a straight A High Honor student and a member of the Gold Hill Middle School Gifted and Talented Program. Emma is proud to be a member of the GHMS Cheerleading Squad and for the past 2 years has been named to the UCA All American Cheer Team. She is also proud to be a member of the Gold Hill Middle School Junior Beta Club. She is a DUKE Tip Scholar and was nominated in 2017 and 2018 for the Junior National Young Leaders Conference in Washington, D.C.
Emma stays busy cheering at her middle school and dancing 10+ hours a week at Miller Street Dance Academy. Emma is honored to be a member of the MSDA Performance Team where they not only require excellence in dance technique but also require their students to maintain honor roll status and sponsor a minimum of 3 community service projects a year.
Emma has received numerous community service awards including the bronze, silver, and gold Presidential Community Service Award, Miller Street Dance Academy Performance Company Volunteer Award, Miss South Carolina Scholarship Program Community Service Award for 2 consecutive years, and in 2017 was named a nominee for the Youth Activist Awards in the areas of Outstanding Academic Achievement and Community Service.
Emma Marie Cook lives by her platform, Get Involved Volunteering Everyday, or, “G.I.V.E.” She spreads her message by speaking to students, dance studios, Girl Scout troops, and various community service groups. Her passion for helping others shines through her daily actions. Serving others is one of her core values. Emma created her own website http://getinvolvedgiveme5.com. Emma believes that we can all get involved and give back by donating 5 hours a year. Together we can do more!