Processing time: 20-25 calendar days to arrive your place from date of purchase.
- Using all Size 5MM DMC Crystals
- Featured crystal color: AB crystals
- 5" heels, 1 1/4" platforms (you'll be 5" taller at 3.5" comfort)
- Shoes are constructed for superb comfort last all day
- 100% custom handmade product.
- Trusted | Luxury Quality | Precision | Craftsmanship
BRIANNA HEARON - Style Spokesperson
“There’s no such thing as too much sparkle, and these shoes are available in so many colors, you’ll find a pair to match every outfit! I absolutely love the AB crystals because they reflect the light beautifully, but you can get these shoes in just about every shade of crystal you can imagine! The platform is just the right size to make these heels comfortable to wear all day long, making this shoe the perfect accessory!”
Some of Brianna's Accomplishments
- 2016 Miss Fort Hood Junior Miss Preteen
- 2016 Bella Rose Pageantry Miss San Antonio Grand Supreme
- 2017 International Junior Miss South Texas Preteen
- 2017 IJM Texas Volunteer Service Award winner
- 2017 National Elite Miss Austin Preteen
- 2017 National Elite Miss Austin Ambassador
- 2017 National Elite Miss Austin Preteen Most Fashionable and Best Model Awards
- 2017 National Elite Miss Austin Preteen Casual Wear and Photogenic Winner 2017
- Bella Rose Pageantry Miss San Antonio Grand Supreme International Junior Miss Finals 1st runner up Photogenic 2017
- 2017-2018 Medina Valley Middle School Cheerleader
- 2018 International Junior Miss Lone Star State Preteen
- 2018 IJM Texas Preteen Photogenic Winner
- 2018 IJM Texas Preteen Fashion Award
- 2018-2019 Loma Alta Middle School Cheerleader
- Represented exclusively by Neil Hamil Modeling Agency
Brianna Hearon, known as Breezy to her friends and family, is your current 2018 International Junior Miss Lone Star State Preteen. She’s from a very small town in Texas called Castroville, and can switch from her cowboy boots to platform heels in a moments notice. Brianna is an 8th grader at Loma Alta Middle School, and is enrolled in all AP (Honors) classes.
Brianna was recently offered an exclusive modeling contract with Neil Hamil Modeling Agency, and begins her modeling career immediately after IJM Finals next month.
Breezy is the recipient of the Volunteer Service Award, Photogenic Winner, as well as the Fashion Award at IJM Texas. Last summer she represented our state as IJM Miss South Texas Preteen and took home 1st runner up Photogenic at the International Finals.