IN STOCK, SHIPS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY
- 2.75" Heels, 1" Platforms
- Perfect shoes for formal and runways.
- Velcro closing
- Strappy Straps design
- Patent Leather
- Comfort and style
- Medium fit
- Size run True To Size
For info on returns, please read our return policies before making the purchase, please visit RETURN
ABIGAIL AKINS - Style Spokesperson
“Dr. Seuss once said, “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?” I may be small in size, but I’m doing big things to change the future and what better than with these fun, bold, shiny black wedges? The strappy pattern is youthful, but so fun just like me! They are perfect for walking the runway or pairing with the perfect pageant appearance outfit. Strutting my stuff from coast to coast, these are Abigail Akins!"
Abigail is an active and outgoing 9 year old from Eugene, Oregon. She has been competing in pageants for the past 8 years and has captured numerous pageant titles on all levels of competition. Abigail is a working model and actress represented by Puddletown Talent in Portland, Oregon where she can be seen in numerous ads for Fred Meyer, Target Canada, Chasing Fireflies, Zulily, Rocker Baby Nation, Lilli Lovebird, Tortoise & Hare, and so many more. She has been featured in films and commercials, as well as medical educational videos. The runway is no stranger to Abigail, as she has been a model for many shows and grand openings including Justice. She’s been seen in over 20 issues of Model Source Magazine, Fashion Kids Magazine, Child Model Magazine, and many more. She went internet viral with her hilarious jokes featured with The Pageant Planet behind the scenes at the 2014 International Junior Miss Pageant reaching nearly 20,000 viewers overnight. Her passion and love for entertaining is shown with her vocal talent and she has sung the National Anthem for the local minor league baseball team – The Eugene Emeralds (an affiliate to the Cubs), BMX National Finals, and at numerous other events. Abigail also loves the theater and made her acting debut in Shrek The Musical! as “Tinkerbell”. When not on the stage, she is involved with church and loves to lead children’s worship, plays soccer and basketball, loves participating in 5K runs, is a 4th year Girl Scout, loves baking, reading, playing piano and violin, doing arts & crafts, roller-skating, and traveling. Abigail is a bright and talented student, where she has participating in the University of Oregon Super Summer for Talented & Gifted (TAG) students, is identified as a TAG student, and has participated in many STEM projects.
Abigail was born with numerous health problems including a congenital cataract in her left eye which has led to 6 eye surgeries. This tiny, but mighty little girl has not let her disability affect her. Abigail created her own organization, Abby’s Kids, which to date has given over 500 new and gently used books to local children and organizations with her goal of improving literacy. Abigail has been recognized in 2015, 2016, and 2017 for her ongoing community service hours with The President’s Volunteer Service Award and won the 2015 National Community Service Award at International Junior Miss. One of her favorite organizations to volunteer for is The Ronald McDonald House.
In the future, Abigail has her eyes set on becoming a rescue pilot. Her eyes are set on the skies, with NASA in her future!
- 2011 All American Girl Oregon Baby & 1st runner up at Internationals
- 2012 International Junior Miss Pacific Northwest Petite Princess
- 2012 Miss American Starlet Oregon 0-2 Highpoint Queen
- 2013 Miss & Mister Snowflake Grand Supreme
- 2013 Our Little Miss Oregon Queen & National Top 10
- 2014 International Junior Miss Oregon Jr. Princess, Top 10 finalist at Internationals
- 2015 International Junior Miss Pacific Coast Jr. Princess
- 2015 Queens For A Cure Princess Queen
- 2016 International Junior Miss West Coast Jr. Princess
- 2016 American Glamour Queens National Princess Queen
- 2016 National American Miss Oregon Princess & Top 20 at Nationals
- 2017 Royal International Miss Oregon Sweetheart & International Spokesmodel Winner
- 2018 International Junior Miss Oregon Princess
- 2018 Royal International Miss Pacific Northwest Sweetheart
- And numerous other titles for natural and glitz pageants…
One of Abigail’s greatest accomplishments as a titleholder is traveling more than 10,000 miles during her year of service as the National American Miss Oregon Princess and International Junior Miss Oregon Jr. Princess.